Place Estate Agent’s Head of People, Amy Wolter, caught up with Director and Auctioneer of Place Gumdale and Place Manly, Glenn Bool, to get his take on helping to overcome a sense of plateau in Real Estate.
Coming from a humble working class beginning and having lived and worked in the area for many years, Glenn believes that the key to maximising the value of every property he sells is through hard work and dedication.
Self-motivated with a desire for excellence, Glenn relishes the opportunity to achieve exceptional results for his clients.
However, like any career, Real Estate can reach its peaks and also, its lows – sometimes for longer than expected. Fortunately, Glenn shares his best approach to dusting yourself off and giving Real Estate success another go.
- Share your frustration and speak to your director and trusted colleagues 🤝
- Be consistent in your lead generation. Don’t let success get in the way of lead gen.. EVER! ☝️
- Reminisce on what got you to where you are now … What was your most successful activity? Do more of this! 📈
- Your database is a GOLDMINE! Call everyone in there, warm calls will build your confidence ☺️
- Go back to basics, complete the essentials ✅
For more tips and tricks on levelling up your Real Estate career, subscribe to our blog below and don't forget to follow @propertycareer on instagram!