At Place, we are constantly endeavouring to turn traditional real estate methods upside down, because we have strong desires to improve the way in which the real estate industry operates. We challenge this mainstream attitude to allow our properties to stand out from the crowd along with reaching an all-new level of customer service.
As a renowned innovator in the Brisbane real estate industry, Place is the first private company to offer buyers a 'one office, multiple locations' approach. It has grown to become Brisbane's premier inner suburbs agency, cementing our ability to provide complete market coverage. Regardless of which Place office you walk into, you can discuss any Place property for sale no matter where it's listed.
As we actively seek to provide our customers with the best people in the industry, Place places a strong emphasis on the training and development of all employees. Providing a level of service second to none is our highest priority and we do this by providing our staff with the resources, training and professional development to be able to not only meet our client's needs but exceed them.
Since launching the Place brand in September 2002, we have gained strong brand recognition and market position in a very short time with the help of our marketing. We have developed a corporate image conveying both innovation and quality through:
- Our cafe style agencies which are positioned in prominent cafe strip locations agencies and equipped with a cappuccino machine and a drinks bar.
- Digital display screens in our agency windows which operate 24 hours a day displaying properties within the Place agencies.
- Our fleet of minis and vespas which are branded in the company logo and colours.
- Our marketing department, including photographers, graphic designers and copy writers, all work together to best present our properties and also coordinate the production of our in house publication, Places.
- Places Magazine, our own impressive weekly publication which offers vendors an unprecedented opportunity to present their property alongside lifestyle features.
- The development of the Fresh Place Brand, providing a unique opportunity for Buyers to quickly establish new properties launched to the market week in and week out.
- Auction events that broaden the exposure received for auction property listings.
- Utilising the services of a PR company to raise our profile amongst the media, an advertising agency to aid the development of corporate advertising materials and a marketing production company to develop our strategy and marketing collateral.
Each year, as a result of our innovative approach to real estate, Place has boasted impressive sales, profitability and customer satisfaction. It's undeniable that Place's use of technology, marketing and unique service structure has had a hugely positive impact on the business. Industry colleagues from overseas, local and nationally consistent parting remark is 'Place is the best example of marketing, technology and innovation they have experienced'. Each and every year, Place Estate Agents further establishes itself as a market leader and pursues itself as Queensland's largest independent agency.
- 2013 Australian Real Estate Awards Winner - Major Independent Of The Year
- 2013 Australian Real Estate Awards Finalist - Hayley Enders - BDM Of The Year: Property Management
- 2013 REIQ Residential Sales Person of the Year - Winner - Mario Sultana (Place Newmarket)
- 2012 REIQ Residential Agency of the Year - Winner (Place Group)
- 2011 REIQ Residential Agency of the Year - Winner (Place Group)
- 2011 REIQ Residential Property Manager of the Year Winner - Joanna Gianniotis (Place Group)
- 2011 REIQ Corporate Support Winner - Jo Tremaine (Place Group)
- 2010 REIA Corporate Support Winner - Jo Tremaine (Place Group)
- 2010 REIQ Agency of the Year - Winner (Place Group)
- 2010 REIQ Auctioneer of the Year Winner - Peter Burgin (Place Group)
- 2010 REIQ Rookie of the Year Winner - Paula Pearce (Place Group)
- 2010 REIQ Corporate Support Winner - Jo Tremaine (Place Group)
- 2009 REIQ Agency of the Year - Winner (Place Group)
- 2009 REIQ Community Service Award - Finalist (Place Group)
- 2009 REIQ Sales Person of the Year finalist, Property Manager of the Year finalist and Rookie of the Year Finalist (Place Group)
- 2008 REIQ Sales Person of the Year finalist x 2, Property Manager of the Year finalist (Place Group)
- 2008 Quest Business Achiever Awards Finalist
- 2007 Auctioneer of the Year - Paul Curtain Director of Place Estate Agents
- 2007 Quest Business Achiever Awards Winner
- 2006 Quest Business Achiever Awards Winner
- 2005 REIQ Agency of the Year, Corporate Innovation of the Year finalists, Auctioneer of the Year finalist (Place Group)
- 2004 REIQ Agency of the Year, Corporate Innovation of the Year finalists, increased staffing levels, My Business awards (Place Group)
- 2003 REIQ Agency of the Year - Finalist, (Place Group) 63rd on the 2003 BRW Fast 100 list
Place Estate Agents is an accredited member of the REIQ.